Streamlined ThermoBall™ baffles are contoured to fit your body and maintain core warmth during winter excursions in cold, wet weather. Wear this thermal vest as a mid-layer for added warmth in the coldest winter days or pack it for emergency layering in the backcountry. Available in male’s version.
- DURABLE WATER-REPELLENT: DWR is applied to the face of the fabric to provide the first line of defense against wet weather.
- INSULATED: Insulation traps hot air for reduced heat loss and increased warmth.
- PACKABLE/STOWABLE: Highly compressible layer for emergency use or travel.
- SYNTHETIC: Designed to replicate the qualities of down, but retain them even when wet.
- 15D 33 g/m2 100% nylon with durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- 11.5 g/ft2 ThermoBall™ synthetic insulation made with 100% recycled polyester polyfill
- Non-PFC durable water-repellent (DWR) finish
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Stows in left hand pocket
- Hem cinch-cord
WANT TO LEARN MORE? LET US KNOW, AND WE WILL CONTACT YOU ASAP!